Before we move on to the list of ingredients and procedure, here’s a little background first. Abundant in Vitamins A, B, C, apples are also rich in antioxidants, beta carotene and malic acid. The combination of all these nutrients helps to keep your skin’s health and young look.
As it is a kind of AHA, malic acid has been found to be an effective agent in maintaining skin’s softness and smoothness, thanks to its properties of exfoliation. Meanwhile, antioxidants found in apples aids in promoting skin’s radiance and rejuvenation.
Also included in this recipe are extra virgin olive oil and rose water, both of which help in reducing pigmentation and improving skin tone.
Working as skin’s natural moisturizer, olive oil works in delaying aging effects on skin because of its healthy content of antioxidants and fats. Rose water, for its part, is one awesome beauty agent because it contains antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. It’s effective in maintaining the pH balance of skin, healing of scars, calming acne and revitalizing skin that’s aging. As an added bonus, it comes with a pleasant smell too.
So the ingredients to prepare are simply one apple, some olive oil and rose water. Along with these, you will be needing the following from your kitchen: A bowl, a mixing spoon, a knife, a blender, a double boiler and a container whether in glass or plastic.
Here’s how you do it:
- Slice your apple in two equal parts.
- Take out the seeds.
- Chop both halves into little pieces.
- Put all chopped pieces into your blender.
- Mix one half cup of olive oil.
- Blend the mixture for a duration of 5-7 minutes. Continue until you see it having a thick and smooth consistency.
- Pour into the double boiler. Allow to heat for some minutes or specifically, until it becomes warm enough.
- Take your mixture out from the boiler and let it cool.
- Once cooled enough, add in one half cup of rose water.
- Then transfer it to your glass or plastic container for storage.
To use, simply cleanse your face and neck then pat dry. Use your fingers to apply the cream on your skin gently, rubbing it in upward strokes with circular movements. Allow the mixture to stay on your skin overnight. Wash off with water that’s lukewarm the morning after.
Keep your Apple Night Cream refrigerated. Use daily as it only has 4-6 days shelf life. This DIY Apple Cream is safe for all skin types and works if applied on your hands and feet as well.
Visit http://www.prodermagenix.com and know what desirable effects it can do for your skin. Try our free trial on both the Anti-Aging Serum and Ageless Eye Cream for a limited time and experience true youthful skin restoration.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Hazel_I._Rabor